Microsoft Dynamics 365 helps you move away from the complexity and silos of traditional ERP and CRM systems so you can focus on the things you enjoy about running your business and connecting with your customers. Scale efficiently to the needs of your deployment with a CRM solution that is designed for performance and availability. You need technology that’s affordable even on a small business budget and doesn’t restrict your future options.
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365: Keep your business growing
Easily transform your business process automation and people productivity, all in the cloud. Quick to implement, easy to use, with the power to support your growth ambition. It provides a seamless experience across applications and devices—start with what you need today and easily adapt as your needs change. Conduct business globally across multiple time zones while keeping costs under control.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is quite simply the fastest and easiest application to add workflow capabilities to any organisation that needs business automation. Microsoft Dynamics 365 delivers lower training costs, broader user adoption, less application-switching, higher productivity, and an incredibly rapid return on investment.
With a streamlined user interface, wizard-based tools, and close integration with Microsoft Office applications, It works the way your people work.
- Design and automate business processes – to unify line-of-business systems with flexible, easy-to-use tools built on the Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation platform.
- Align IT and business goals – with point-and-click customizations, extensible data models, and mapping tools to help build a solution that matches your business and your people.
- Connect to other technologies – with built-in integration between internal and external systems, helping to reduce operational costs and provide fast access to functionality.
Microsoft Dynamics 365: 360-degree view of customers
Microsoft Dynamics 365 gives organisations a 360-degree view of their customers across marketing, sales, and customer service. Built on a highly flexible platform, It is designed to adapt to your business and scale right along with your growth. Set up for streamlined implementation and simplified administration, It targets rapid return on investment (ROI). Whether you choose on-demand or on-premise deployment options in any combination, locally or across large global enterprise groups, It supports your business.
Turn disparate data into actionable information by making it available to the people who need it most, such as your employees or your sales and supply chain partners. Consolidate data stored throughout the enterprise, whether in line-of-business systems, custom applications, or on users’ desktops, and empower everyday 365 business application users with easy reporting and actionable analytics.
Microsoft Dynamics 365: Business Intelligence that works:
Achieve a complete customer view that is consistent across the organisation. Set up and modify rules that automate business processes, including leads routing and notifications, opportunity and pipeline management, case management, and data transfer to other applications.
Conduct business globally – with full support for multiple languages and currencies across multiple time zones so you can compete globally while keeping costs under control.
- Wizard-based reporting tools put timely business insight in the hands of users without the assistance of IT.
- Combine predictive analytics with business automation so people have actionable intelligence with a 360-degree view of the customer.
- Minimize costs by taking advantage of powerful business intelligence technologies included in standard Microsoft products, such as Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Excel.
Over 13 years’ hands-on Experience in implementing CRM strategies for 15 different business verticals for over 250+ clients worldwide
The CRM Solutions provides a wide variety of services to its clients for Microsoft Dynamics CRM | 365 that includes:
- Full Implementation CRM | 365 | 2016 | 2015 | 2013 | 2011 | 4.0
- Microsoft SQL Server & Fetch XML Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Data Migration from Excel, Sugar, Salesforce, CSV Files etc.
- Server-Side Synchronization with Office 365 & Exchange
- Integration with Website & Portal (Web Services, APIs)
- Automated & Customized Workflows Development
- Integration with Financial Applications
- Advanced Find, Views & Queues Setup
- Internet Facing Deployment (IFD)
- Microsoft SharePoint Integration
- Infrastructure & Needs Analysis
- Custom Reports & Dashboards
- Customizations & Plug-ins
- Users Security Roles Setup
- Dynamics CRM Upgrades
- Dynamics CRM Support
Let’s work together on your next CRM project
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 expertise and experience The CRM Solutions can help you take advantage of Microsoft’s Digital Cloud.