|Position:||Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Developer/Consultant|
|Type:||Full Time Employee|
The CRM Solutions is seeking experienced, motivated, self-directed, developer to join our team. The Consultant role is responsible for developing and delivering high-quality CRM technical/business solutions to our diverse client base according to their unique needs. The ideal candidate will have a strong business analytical background and great technical skills. In this challenging and rewarding role you will have the opportunity to extend your business analysis and technical skills as this is a mix of system configuration, project management, and managing and mentoring others.
- Lead and deliver Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects through analysis, design, development, testing, training, and deployment activities necessary to deliver superior quality CRM solutions.
- Meet with clients to understand their business and technical challenges and develop a plan to solve their problems.
- Ensure the plans support the client’s goals and expectation, and be willing to make the adjustments to exceed these expectations.
- Scope and design integrations and process flows from outside systems.
- Follow a structured CRM project methodology on all projects to ensure CRM project success for all clients.
- Effectively communicate, self-manage, and complete assigned projects and project deliverables in a timely manner.
- Train end users.
- Work with peers and client resources in a team environment to complete tasks, goals and timelines.
- Bachelor's degree (CS) or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3+ years’ experience as a developer.
- Proven leadership skills with demonstrated experience of past project success.
- Demonstrated understanding of methodologies.
- Experience with budget, managing team, client interaction and leading project.
- Ability to configure system through tools.
- Strong understanding of architecture.
- Ability and interest to learn new related technologies quickly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective presentation, organization, and planning skills.
- Ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of a client’s organization.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- 3-5+ years CRM analysis and design experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- 4-5+ years’ experience working with Microsoft stack of products and general technology background.
- Expertise in:
- Understanding clients’ business processes and defining CRM Requirements.
- Designing CRM system solutions using available functionality and platform extensions.
- Managing small to medium sized CRM engagements.
- Familiar with:
- Microsoft technology stack including IIS and .Net programming.
- Software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies; create and maintain SDLC documentation.
- Microsoft SQL Server database, analysis, integration, and reporting services.
- Application architecture, multi-tiered applications and integration designs between applications and Microsoft products.
- Designing, planning and executing data migration into CRM systems.
- Preferred with:
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product suite.
- Ability to customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM via configuration tools, client side java script and workflow.
- Ability to code simple to complex custom business logic plug-ins (call-outs) or workflow assemblies for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Certifications a plus.
To apply for position please email your resume at: email@example.com